Skip to main content

Amanda Richmond, AVP, 财富 Operations Manager & LPL销售助理

The Human 元素 Behind Our Success

阿曼达是谁??

She is the Assistant Vice President of 财富 Operations, as well as an LPL Registered Sales Assistant. She describes herself as “positive, outgoing, organized, determined, and tenacious.” She enjoys helping others, strives to give her best to her job, 家庭, 和她自己, and is known to go above and beyond to help clients.

阿曼达是做什么的?

Her primary role consists of making sure all aspects of operations for 元素 财富管理 are intact. This includes monthly compliance updates through FINRA, LPL, 或证券交易委员会, and all audits conducted, 要么是LPL, 国家, 和/或美国金融业监管局. She also provides guidance and leadership to our other sales assistant on the 元素 财富 team.

Her secondary role of Sales Assistant sees her meeting with clients when needed, opening new accounts, and reviewing documents to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner. She also moves money, 地方交易, and processes stock loans, along with any other requests needed by her team. She says that if she listed every task, we would be here for a while!

When Did Amanda Join 元素?

She joined 元素 财富 at the beginning of January 2023. She chose 元素 because she was attracted by “the culture and the ability to do what I love: helping clients secure the future they desire.”

Why Does Amanda Enjoy Working at 元素?

She exclaims, “The people are great! From my everyday team to our SVPs within the Credit Union, everyone is eager to help, 支持, and encourage growth. The ability to be myself without the expectations to be someone else is fabulous! Lastly, I love that I can be involved in my community with the 支持 of 元素!”

Where Can We Find Amanda?

When not at work, you can find her outside soaking up the sun. She enjoys being outdoors as much as possible through working out, running, and biking. She also stays busy with her 家庭, cheering on her 4 kids in their sports of softball, 啦啦队, 和网球, and traveling as much as they can. When she does have some “me time”, she likes to relax and watch movies. Outside of her 家庭 time, she also enjoys volunteering within her community, recently joining Pass the Torch as a mentor.

What Are Some Fun Facts About Amanda?

• She owns 125 pairs of shoes. That means over the course of a year, she could change pairs once almost every 3 days!
  • 她是个吃货. She loves to try new restaurants, especially hole-in-the-wall places that aren’t well-known, and says she will try anything once!
  • She can be very silly outside of work. 她说, “I know I am more serious at work, but when I am around 家庭 and friends, my silly side does come out.”

Banking the Way You Want It

手机银行App

• 哪个赌钱app比较好 & 账单支付
  • 移动支票存款

Add our 卡控App

• Added security for 元素 credit and debit cards
  • Card lock technology
  • Card activity notifications